We are so excited you have signed up for the 5th Annual AMRAP 4 Autism presented by Choate Construction!
Today 500 athletes of all ages from 40+ gyms will come together for a workout what will help the Autism Strong Foundation raise funds and awareness for autism. We are so very close to our goal of raising $100,000!
Here are the Top 10 things you need to know about today's event:
1. Partners: Forward this link to your partner right now. Due to the joint registration, we do not have your partner's contact information, so we are relying on you to convey the message. Easiest thing is to forward this page. If you registered as a youth - you may ignore this!
2. Parking: There is plenty of parking at Misty Meadows Farm (455 Providence Road S., Waxhaw, NC 28173). As you near the farm you will see signs for where to park.
3. Timing: Event will open at 3:30pm and run until approximately 10:00pm. There will be an official event program with the national anthem directly before the 7pm heat. We advise you to arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your heat time to allow for check-in at registration and warm-up.
4. BYOC: Please plan to bring your own chair or blanket and cash/credit card. There are several tents for shaded areas that will be first come, first serve. There will also be multiple items for sale to help us hit our fundraising goal; things like mini-events, socks, hats, food and so much more!
5. Competition Events: We will have five specialized station events for you to compete in: Clean & Jerk, Snatch, Overhead Squats, Max effort Row, Handstand Walk. Each station is a $5 donation fee or you can compete in all five events for $20. Entry tickets will be available for purchase on site. (Cash is preferred) There will be a male and female winner for each event that will receive a killer prize pack!
6. Vendors: Event sponsors will have booths set up. Please be sure to visit their tables before or after your heat, without them, we would not be able to host such an amazing event.
7. Food: Archie Boy's BBQ Truck, Wonder Wings & Pelican's SnoCones will be on site and available for food purchase. All athletes will get a wrist-band at check in for the redemption of food from either truck or a snocone for our youth athletes!
8. Family Fun: Our Kid Zone will feature a Bounce Obstacle Course, Football Toss, Temporary Tattoos, and a Sensory Station. We would love for your family and friends to come as spectators so be sure to invite them!
9. Social Media: We encourage you to post status updates and pictures all over social media while at the event on Saturday. Tag your posts with #amrap4autism and #underthelights2018
10. Point of Contact: Should you need immediate assistance today, please contact our day-of-event coordinator, Stephanie at 937-620-4185 Text messages will receive the quickest response.
We will be communicating any additional or last minute information on our Facebook Page. Be sure to "like" us to stay up to date.
We can not wait to see you today.
Thank You for joining our fight and providing Hope for Landon and all those with autism. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Becky & Rudy Thoms